Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Here you go Nana and Papaw!

So here is the thing. I posted this blog already, but on my Uncle Danny's blog for his business...OOPS! He was visiting and got on his blog at my house and did not sign out...I was not even paying attention. I wrote the blog, double checked, posted and then viewed...and asked myself...who are these people...looked at the address...oh my.....!

So here we go again...This is Carson on our new Wii Fit that Matt's parents got our family as a gift! IT IS SO MUCH FUN! We are really enjoying it. Although, Leanna is really mad at it for some reason. I think "it" made her Wii age older than her actual age. That's okay, it made Matt older at first too.

So after close observation, I have decided that Carson gets his dance skills from his dad. If you notice, even Luke had to turn around for a look. He will definately not be drawing the girls in with his dance moves...of course, that is okay with me~

No comments: