Tuesday, July 1, 2008

More Camping

OK, so I am so backwards on this posting stuff. But anyways, here is more camping pictures!

Luke and I on a late night boat ride!


There is nothing like the sunsets on the lake. There is beautiful reflection of the sun on the water with the mountains in the background. And two Sea doos with Matt and Anna on them!


Come on Pop Pop, get the fire started!


Grace and Pop Pop getting the fire going!


I just love this picture of Matt and Lukers! What an awesome father and son moment!

3 comments:

said...

Aww...that is such a sweet picture! I love it. :)

Lulucarrot said...

Luke Buddy! These pictures make me jealous. If I win the lottery I'm getting an airplane and a private teacher so I can see everyone all I want!

Pittman Four said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL picture of you and Luke. It's unreal how fast it seems that they grow up.

Oh... this is kimberly Pittman

Ya'll look like you had so much fun!!!!