Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dang I stink at this!

I am trying! I am trying! I am trying! Did I say I am trying? I dont even have any pictures to post. We went to Spartenburg and the Smokey Mountains for Thanksgiving and I totally forgot my camara. Carrie Stroud is probably gasping! I always look at her blog and think "man, if only I remembered my camara". Matt was gonna suprise me with a nice camara for Christmas, but he said maybe not, you'll just forget it.(I said, "lets just get grass for the backyard"...it is pretty bad when the kids ask Santa for grass in the backyard for Christmas) The good news is that Patty was there and she is never without camara!
And the other thing is that everyone is telling me to get on Facebook! Do I really have time for it? I can hardly get my blog updated.
I have started my to do list and I have added that to it. With all the PTA meetings that the kids just happen to all be performing in this month and the appointments that happen to land in the next two weeks...I think I can throw facebook in there. We will see...hmmm...maybe I'll just do it now!

No comments: